Choosing Valley Casa Realty to list your home is like having your very own personal assistant, who will keep you up-to-speed and informed each step of the way. Starting with our initial in-home consultation, where together we can determine your current property value and also make recommendations that will further help you sell your home faster and potentially for more money.
Interview one of our agents
- Our in home consultation makes it easy for our Sellers to present any questions or concerns they may have about their home.
- We will match or beat any of our competitors listing fees (in writing) presented to us during our consultation visit.
- You will also receive a detailed, comparative analysis that includes our recommended list price of your home at no charge.
- Whether you are upgrading into a larger home or simply downsizing from your current home, whatever the case may be, we always recommend getting a pre-approval with a lender before you list your home with us.
Preparing your home to sell
- Curb appeal is still considered to be one of the most important aspects to getting your home sold quickly. (Paint, weeds, over grown bushes/trees etc.)
- Declutter and clear your home of personal belongings that can be a distraction to new home buyers. (Family photos, toys, busy counter tops and bulky furniture etc.) Vacant homes can be staged to give buyers a sense of orientation.
- Inexpensive ways to improve your homes presentation include; deep cleaning your home, steam cleaning the carpets, adding a fresh coat of paint- where needed, taking down sunscreens to let in natural light, plugging in air fresheners or just baking a fresh batch of cookies before a scheduled showing or open house.